Happy Friday, and the first day of May!
Today’s pullback has the talking heads saying it’s the sell in May and go away investment approach.
I disagree, it’s two-sided market opportunity action.
We're seeing states start to open back up, which is great as we put this pandemic behind us.
It’s been a wild two months.
In March we saw markets free-fall, then roar back in April.
April's rally retracted a significant amount plunge lower.
The Nasdaq 100 is the strongest of the three major indices roaring back to unchanged for 2020.
The fear gauge for the S&P 500, known as the CBOE Market Volatility Index (VIX) is at 38.
That means there’s still a good amount of uncertainty in the markets.
This volatility creates MONSTER opportunity!
There’s so much potential in the right now in the financial markets, but it’s important we stick to the plan.
We had that great profit last week and I was looking forward to closing out back-to-back winners!
- Buy-to-open the Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) May 15, 2020, $7.50 call (ZNGA200515C00007500) up to $0.75 per contract or better, for the day.
Right now, our open positions are:
- Hyatt Hotels Corp. (NYSE: H) May 15, 2020, $35 put (H200515P00035000)
- Huazhu Group Limited (NASDAQ: HTHT) May 15, 2020, $25 put (HTHT200515P00025000)
- GOODYEAR Tire & Rubber Co. (NASDAQ: GT) July 17, 2020, $5 put (GT200717P00005000)
- Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) May 15, 2020, $7.50 call (ZNGA200515C00007500)
As always, keep sending your questions and feedback to [email protected]
Have a great weekend and I’ll have a new trade for you on Monday morning.