It's time to pocket your hard-earned gains!
- Sell-To-Close the ON Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ: ON) July 17, 2020, $21 call (ON200717C00021000) at the market.
Closing this trade right now will lock in real profits!
We’ve earned the right to take our profit and we must sell into this move.
Also, this contract expires next week, and we don’t want this profit to slip away.
Here’s what to do…
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the SLM July 17, 2020, $21 call:
- Locate the options in your portfolio with the ticker: ON.
- The symbol is ON200717C00021000.
- Select how many contracts you want to sell.
- Once you have the right contract, click “sell to close.”
- Click “Day” to make this a working open order
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.80 — click “sell” to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Sell-To-Close ON July 17, 2020, $21 call (ON200717C00021000) at $0.80 limit or better; for the day."
Congrats on your winning trade!
We love hearing about your success, so please take a few moments to let me know how YOU personally fared in this trade. I’d love to hear from you. You can email me here: [email protected].
To your wealth, freedom & options!