Last week, we added ZNGA to our portfolio.
But the company is set to release earnings after the market close today.
It’s not smart to hold options through earnings – so, we’re cutting the cord on this trade.
We have a small profit, but the option premium will get crushed on tomorrow’s opening bell.
That means it’s likely that our profit today, will turn into a loss tomorrow.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Sell-to-close Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) ZNGA May 15, 2020, $7.50 call (ZNGA200515C00007500) at the market.
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the ZNGA May 15, 2020, $7.50 call:
- Locate the options in your portfolio with the ticker: ZNGA.
- The symbol is ZNGA200515C00007500.
- Select how many contracts you want to sell.
- Once you have the right contract, click “sell to close.”
- Choose “market.”
- Then click "sell" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to sell to close ZNGA May 15, 2020, $7.50 call at the market."
Congrats on your winning trade!
We love hearing about your success, so please take a few moments to let me know how YOU personally fared in this trade. I’d love to hear from you. You can email me here: [email protected].