Stocks soared higher to start the week but hit resistance.
Monday’s move pushed the S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 back into all-time high levels.
You were disciplined and didn’t chase the action; we flipped the cards and took on a bearish hedge.
With today’s weakness, we are going to cut our newest position loose.
Here's what we're doing...
- Sell-To-Close the Suncor Energy Inc. (NYSE: SU) Oct. 23, 2020, $12.50 put (SU201023C00012500) at the market.
Here’s what to do…
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the SU Oct. 23, 2020, $12.50 put:
- Locate the options in your portfolio with the ticker: SU.
- The symbol is SU201023C00012500.
- Select how many contracts you want to sell.
- Once you have the right contract, click “sell to close.”
- Choose “market.”
Then click "sell" to transmit the order.You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Sell-To-Close SU Oct. 23, 2020, $12.50 put (SU201023C00012500) at market."
Congrats on your winning trade!
It’s not a triple-digit gain but closing out winning trades does feel good.
I love hearing about your success, so please take a few moments to let me know how YOU personally fared in this trade. I’d love to hear from you. You can email me here: [email protected]
To your wealth, freedom & options!
Joshua M. Belanger