Shares of Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) are under pressure after several state attorneys general investigating Facebook on antitrust grounds have grown to 47.
This sell-side news has put our Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) November 1, 2019, $195 calls under water, and since we don’t have much time, It's time to cut bait and move onto the next trade.
Here’s what to do…
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the FB November 1, 2019, $195 calls:
- Locate the options in your portfolio with the ticker: FB.
- The symbol is FB191101C00195000.
- Select how many contracts you want to sell.
- Once you have the right contract, click “sell to close.”
- Choose “market.”
- Then click "sell" to transmit the order.
- You can also call your broker and say, "I want to sell to close FB November 1, 2019, $195 calls at market."
Losing can be frustrating, especially in markets such as this.
However, let’s continue to follow the system and get them on the next one.