It’s been a pretty flat summer Friday.
But this position just went green.
Unfortunately, this didn’t soar higher as quickly as I had hoped.
So, we’re going to make an exit on this trade.
- Sell-To-Close the Cameco Corp. (NYSE: CCJ) Sept. 18, 2020, $12 call (CCJ200918C00012000) at the market.
Here’s what to do…
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the CCJ Sept. 18, 2020, $12 call:
- Locate the options in your portfolio with the ticker: CCJ.
- The symbol is CCJ200918C00012000.
- Select how many contracts you want to sell.
- Once you have the right contract, click “sell to close.”
- Choose “market.”
- Then click "sell" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Sell-To-Close CCJ Sept. 18, 2020, $12 call (CCJ200918C00012000) at market."
To your wealth, freedom & options!
Joshua M. Belanger