That was quick!
5G stocks are ripping higher and it’s time to pocket our gains!
- We're selling to close the Taiwan Semiconductor (NYSE: TSM) Jan. 24, 2020, $58.50 call at $0.85 limit or better, for the day.
When this limit is executed this will book us a 28% gain in just a few hours!
Here’s what to do…
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the TSM Jan. 24, 2020, $58.50 call:
- Locate the options in your portfolio with the ticker: TSM.
- The symbol is TSM200124C00058500.
- Select how many contracts you want to sell.
- Once you have the right contract, click "sell to close."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.90 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to sell to close TSM Jan. 24, 2020, $58.50 call at $0.90 limit or better; for the day."
Congrats on your winning trade!
We love hearing about your success, so please take a few moments to let me know how YOU personally fared in this trade. I’d love to hear from you. You can email me here: [email protected].