Stocks have been a little bouncy the last two days.
Yesterday, our Stitch Fix, Inc (NASDAQ: SFIX)Oct 9, 2020, $28 call quickly shot higher by 50%.
Unfortunately, the profit window was too quick for me to get you out a timely alert.
Today, we’re able to lock in a small profit, which is the best move as time isn’t on our side.
- Sell-To-Close the Stitch Fix, Inc (NASDAQ: SFIX) Oct 9, 2020, $28 call (SFIX201009C00028000) at the market.
Closing this trade right now will book a 10% gain!
Here’s what to do…
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the SFIX Oct 9, 2020, $28 call:
- Locate the options in your portfolio with the ticker: SFIX.
- The symbol is SFIX201009C00028000.
- Select how many contracts you want to sell.
- Once you have the right contract, click “sell to close.”
- Choose “market.”
- Then click "sell" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Sell-To-Close SFIX Oct 9, 2020, $28 call (SFIX201009C00028000) at market."
Congrats on your winning trade!
It’s not a triple-digit gain but closing out winning trades does feel good.
I love hearing about your success, so please take a few moments to let me know how YOU personally fared in this trade. I’d love to hear from you. You can email me here: [email protected]
To your wealth, freedom & options!
Joshua M. Belanger