- We're selling to close our The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) Jan. 17, 2020, $15 call, $0.10 or better limit, for the day.
Last Monday we entered our The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) GT Jan. 17, 2020, $15 call.
Right now, this position isn’t showing green, but we don’t have any more time to allow these to work for us.
It's time to cut bait and move onto the next trade.
These contracts expire today and with the contracts trading in-the-money right now, we must exit at today’s market close at 4:00 pm EST or they will be exercised into shares.
Here’s what to do…
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the GT Jan. 17, 2020, $15 call:
- Locate the options in your portfolio with the ticker: GT.
- The symbol is GT200117C00015000.
- Select how many contracts you want to sell.
- Once you have the right contract, click "sell to close."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.10 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "sell" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to sell to close GT Jan. 17, 2020, $15 call, $0.10 or better limit, for the day."
Losing can be frustrating, but we’ll continue to follow the system and get them on the next one.
To your wealth, freedom & options!