We have a new buy alert that has triggered…
Our Hot Money Tracker spiked last Friday in Emerson Electric Co. (NYSE: EMR) with a 530% increase in calls traded.
Our tracker found that 77% of the calls traded on the offer, which indicates bullish opening positions and will soar higher in the coming days.
We’ve seen this pop higher, but today’s weakness allows us to jump in at a lower entry price.
If Hot Money is correct, we could see these Emerson Electric Co. calls quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain.
Here's what we're doing...
We're buying to open the EMR November 15, 2019, $67.5 calls up to $1.55 per contract.
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the EMR November 15, 2019, $67.5 calls:
- The symbol is EMR191115C00067500.
- Search for options under the stock ticker: EMR.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on November 15, 2019).
- Choose the $67.5 strike price.
- Select "calls" options. Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $1.55 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to buy to open EMR November 15, 2019, $67.5 calls with a $1.55 limit or better; for the day."