We have a new buy alert that has triggered…
Our Hot Money Tracker has spotted a 70,000 bullish bet placed in Cameco Corp (NYSE: CCJ).
Hot Money is buying the $9.50 call options in the November 1st expiration, which means they are betting that prices will soar higher in the coming days.
If Hot Money is correct, we could see these Cameco Corp calls quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain.
Here's what we're doing...
We're buying to open the CCJ November 1, 2019, $9.50 calls up to $0.30 per contract or better, for the day.
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the CCJ November 1, 2019, $9.50 calls:
- The symbol is CCJ191101C00009500.
- Search for options under the stock ticker: CCJ.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on November 1, 2019).
- Choose the $9.50 strike price.
- Select "calls" options. Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.30 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
- You can also call your broker and say, "I want to buy to open CCJ November 1, 2019, $9.50 calls with a $0.30 limit or better; for the day."