Markets are buzzing after a long 3-day weekend and we have a new buy alert that has triggered.
- Buy-to-open the Vale S.A. ADR (NYSE: VALE) July 17, 2020, $10 call (VALE200717C00010000) up to $0.36 per contract or better, for the day.
This new bullish signal triggered due to 3.7 million in new money placed that prices will soar higher in the next 52 days.
If shares of Vale S.A. ADR (NYSE: VALE) soar higher in the coming days, our call would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
Here's what we're doing…
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the VALE July 17, 2020, $10 call:
- The symbol is VALE200717C00010000.
- Search for options under the stock ticker: VALE.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on July 17, 2020).
- Choose the $10 strike price.
- Select "call" options. Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.36 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to buy to open VALE July 17, 2020, $10 call with a $0.36 limit or better; for the day."