Welcome back from a blessed Thanksgiving!
I’m trading by the pool today but despite today’s weakness a new buy alert just triggered!
Here's what we're doing...
- Buy-To-Open the Vale S.A. ADR (NYSE: VALE) Dec. 24, 2020, $16 call (VALE201224C00016000) up to $0.22 per contract or better, for the day.
This is the same stock we locked in a 200% gain a few weeks ago.
Right now, we’re seeing the original buyers lock in their profits by closing out the previous trades and then roll into a higher strike by opening a new bullish position.
This bullish options call roll is a new $5.5 million New Money bet, which is a 1400% surge in new call options purchased.
If shares of Vale S.A. ADR (NYSE: VALE) soar higher in the coming days, these call options would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the VALE Dec. 24, 2020, $16 call:
- The symbol is VALE201224C00016000.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on Dec. 24, 2020).
- Choose the $16 strike price.
- Select "call" options.
- Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.22 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Buy-To-Open VALE Dec. 24, 2020, $16 call with a $0.22 limit or better; for the day."
Now, I’m looking forward to closing out profits from this quickly.
And I’ll be keeping you updated every step of the way.
To your wealth, freedom, and options!
Joshua M. Belanger