Our Hot Money Tracker has a new buy alert that has triggered a 350% increase in call options traded in Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ: KHC).
Hot Money buying has been focused on the December 13, 2019, expiration with over $534,000 in call options premium purchased in the $34 call strike.
What this means is that Hot Money is looking for prices to soar higher in the coming days. If they are correct, these calls would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
Here's what we're doing...
We're buying to open the Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ: KHC) December 13, 2019, $34 calls up to $0.35 per contract or better, for the day.
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the KHC December 13, 2019, $34 calls:
- The symbol is KHC191115C00034000.
- Search for options under the stock ticker: KHC.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on December 13, 2019).
- Choose the $34 strike price.
- Select "calls" options. Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.35 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to buy to open KHC December 13, 2019, $34 calls with a $0.35 limit or better; for the day."
To your wealth, freedom, and options!