Markets are started the week off on a positive note.
This Friday is August options expiration and we’re looking for prices to continue to drift higher.
I apologize for the delay in provided your newest trade.
We’ve had some issues with our data from the exchanges today.
But we have a fast profit opportunity that has triggered.
Here's what we're doing...
- Buy-To-Open the Intel Corp. (NASDAQ: INTC) Aug 21, 2020, $50.50 call (INTC200821C00050500) up to $0.19 per contract or better, for the day.
This new bullish signal triggered because $36 million in notional value was just placed, betting shares will soar higher.
If shares of Intel Corp. (NASDAQ: INTC) soar higher in the coming hours, our call would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the INTC Aug 21, 2020, $50.50 call:
- The symbol is INTC200821C00050500.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on Aug 21, 2020).
- Choose the $50.50 strike price.
- Select "call" options.
- Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.19 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Buy-To-Open INTC Aug 21, 2020, $50.50 call with a $0.19 limit or better; for the day."
Now, I’m looking forward to closing out profits from this quickly.
And I’ll be keeping you updated every step of the way.
To your wealth, freedom, and options!
Joshua M. Belanger