We have a new Hot Money buy alert that has triggered.
Broad markets are trading lower after the three day weekend.
We’ve seen equities in the leisure, travel, and hospitality rally, but we’re in a bear market and Hot Money is looking for this company to sink lower.
- Buy-to-open the Hyatt Hotels Corp. (NYSE: H) May 15, 2020, $35 put (H200515P00035000) up to $1.10 per contract or better, for the day.
If shares of Hyatt Hotels Corp. (NYSE: H) sink lower in the coming days, our put would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
Here's what we're doing...
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the H May 15, 2020, $35 put:
- The symbol is H200515P00035000.
- Search for options under the stock ticker: H.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on May 15, 2020).
- Choose the $35 strike price.
- Select "put" options. Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $1.10 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to buy to open H May 15, 2020, $35 put with a $1.10 limit or better; for the day."