Stocks are trading higher following more positive vaccine news.
Although it’s tempting to follow the news, remember we follow the money.
Today, we see our newest trigger in a rare earth mineral stock.
Here's what we're doing...
- Buy-To-Open the Vale S.A. ADR (NYSE: VALE) Nov. 27, 2020, $12 call (VALE201127C00012000) up to $0.25 per contract or better, for the day.
This new bullish signal triggered after a new $2.9 million New Money bet, which is a 604% surge in new call options purchased.
If shares of Vale S.A. ADR (NYSE: VALE) soar higher in the coming days, our call would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the VALE Nov. 27, 2020, $12 call:
- The symbol is VALE201127C00012000.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on Nov. 27, 2020).
- Choose the $12 strike price.
- Select "call" options.
- Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.25 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time in Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Buy-To-Open VALE Nov. 27, 2020, $12 call with a $0.25 limit or better; for the day."
Now, I’m looking forward to closing out profits from this quickly.
And I’ll be keeping you updated every step of the way.
To your wealth, freedom, and options!
Joshua M. Belanger