Stocks are seeing some lift into elections tomorrow.
Volatility is elevated going into tomorrow, but there’s always a profit opportunity.
Despite what happens, it’s important that we stay smart and nimble.
We have a great buy alert that triggered and matches our risk tolerance.
Here's what we're doing...
Buy-To-Open the Wells Fargo Company (NYSE: WFC) Nov. 20, 2020, $24.50 call (WFC201120C00024500) up to $0.22 per contract or better, for the day.
This new bullish signal triggered after a new $28 million Hot Money bet, which is a 230% surge in call options purchased.
If shares of Wells Fargo Company (NYSE: WFC) soar higher in the coming days, our call would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the WFC Nov. 20, 2020, $24.50 call:
- The symbol is WFC201120C00024500.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on Nov. 20, 2020).
- Choose the $24.50 strike price.
- Select "call" options.
- Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.22 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time in Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Buy-To-Open WFC Nov. 20, 2020, $24.50 call with a $0.22 limit or better; for the day."
Now, I’m looking forward to closing out profits from this quickly.
And I’ll be keeping you updated every step of the way.
To your wealth, freedom, and options!
Joshua M. Belanger