The bulls are back, and stocks are surging higher.
Today’s buying frenzy has triggered a new buy alert.
Here's what we're doing...
- Buy-To-Open the Stitch Fix, Inc. (NASDAQ: SFIX) Oct 9, 2020, $28 call (SFIX201009C00028000) up to $0.92 per contract or better, for the day.
This new bullish signal triggered after an $18.4 million Hot Money bet, which is a 204% surge in calls purchased.
If shares of Stitch Fix, Inc. (NASDAQ: SFIX) soar higher in the coming days, our call would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the SFIX Oct 9, 2020, $28 call:
- The symbol is SFIX201009C00028000.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on Oct 9, 2020).
- Choose the $28 strike price.
- Select "call" options.
- Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.92 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time in Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Buy-To-Open SFIX Oct 9, 2020, $28 call with a $0.92 limit or better; for the day."
Now, I’m looking forward to closing out profits from this quickly.
And I’ll be keeping you updated every step of the way.
To your wealth, freedom, and options!
Joshua M. Belanger