Our Hot Money Tracker has a new buy alert that has triggered.
Our tracker has spotted a 500% increase in call options traded in Evolent Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVH).
Hot Money is making a move in the December expiration with purchasing new option contracts, which only profits if prices prices rip higher in the coming days.
Here's what we're doing...
We're buying to open the Evolent Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVH) December, $12.50 calls up to $0.30 per contract or better, for the day.
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the EVH December, $12.50 calls:
- The symbol is EVH191220C00012500.
- Search for options under the stock ticker: EVH.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on December).
- Choose the $12.50 strike price.
- Select "calls" options. Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.30 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to buy to open EVH December, $12.50 calls with a $0.30 limit or better; for the day."
If Hot Money is right that shares of Evolent Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVH) prices will soar higher in the coming days, our calls would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!