We have a new buy alert that has triggered.
Here's what we're doing…
- Buy-To-Open the Fox Corp. (NASDAQ: FOXA) July 2, 2020, $27 put (FOXA200702P00027000) up to $0.25 per contract or better, for the day.
This new bearish signal triggered because $340,337,200 in notional value was just opened, betting shares will sink lower in the coming days.
If shares of Fox Corp. (NASDAQ: FOXA) sink lower in the coming days, our put would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the FOXA July 2, 2020, $27 put:
- The symbol is FOXA200702P00027000.
- Search for options under the stock ticker: FOXA.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on July 2, 2020).
- Choose the $27 strike price.
- Select "put" options. Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.25 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Buy-To-Open FOXA July 2, 2020, $27 put with a $0.25 limit or better; for the day."