We have a new Hot Money buy alert that has triggered.
- We're buying to open The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) Jan. 17, 2020, $15 call up to $0.40 per contract or better, for the day.
This new bullish signal triggered due to an increase in Jan. 17, 2020 $15 call options purchased in The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT).
Were seeing over $420,000 in options premium purchased thus far, which only profits if prices soar higher in the coming days by Jan. 17, 2020.
If shares soar higher as we expect, our trade would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
Here's what we're doing...
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the GT Jan. 17, 2020, $15 call:
- The symbol is GT200117C00015000.
- Search for options under the stock ticker: GT.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on Jan. 17, 2020).
- Choose the $15 strike price.
- Select "call" options. Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.40 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to buy to open GT Jan. 17, 2020, $15 call with a $0.40 limit or better; for the day."