We’re seeing money flow out of the stay-at-home trades into reopening.
We have a new buy alert that has triggered in the energy sector.
The sector has been beaten down and looking for any reason to rally.
Here's what we're doing...
- Buy-To-Open the Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) Dec. 18, 2020, $10 call (MUR201218C00010000) up to $0.50 per contract or better, for the day.
This new bullish signal triggered because $1. in notional value was just placed, betting shares will soar higher in the coming days any minute.
This new bullish signal triggered after a new $1.4 million New Money bet, which is a 470% surge in call options purchased.
If shares of Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) soar higher in the coming days, our call would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the MUR Dec. 18, 2020, $10 call:
- The symbol is MUR201218C00010000.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on Dec. 18, 2020).
- Choose the $10 strike price.
- Select "call" options.
- Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.50 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Buy-To-Open MUR Dec. 18, 2020, $10 call with a $0.50 limit or better; for the day."
Now, I’m looking forward to closing out profits from this quickly.
And I’ll be keeping you updated every step of the way.