We have a new Hot Money buy alert that has triggered.
- We're buying to open the Taiwan Semiconductor (NYSE: TSM) Jan. 24, 2020, $58.50 call up to $0.75 per contract or better, for the day.
If Hot Money signal is right and shares of Taiwan Semiconductor (NYSE: TSM) prices will soar higher in the coming hours, these calls would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
Here's what we're doing...
Action to Take:
- In your brokerage account, locate the TSM Jan. 24, 2020, $58.50 call:
- The symbol is TSM200124C00058500.
- Search for options under the stock ticker: TSM.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on Jan. 24, 2020).
- Choose the $58.50 strike price.
- Select "call" options. Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.75 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time In Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to buy to open TSM Jan. 24, 2020, $58.50 call with a $0.75 limit or better; for the day."