Stocks roaring higher to start the week.
We have a new buy alert that has triggered, and we are going to exit another position on today’s strength.
Here's what we're doing...
- Action to Take: Buy-To-Open the Snap Inc. (NYSE: SNAP) Oct. 16, 2020, $29 call (SNAP201016C00029000) up to $0.45 per contract or better, for the day.
- Action to Take: Sell-To-Close the Regions Financial Corp (NYSE: RF) Oct. 16, 2020, $12 call (RF201016C00012000) at the market.
This new bullish signal triggered because $17 million New Money bet.
This activity is part of a profitable position from last week that a trader rolled up into a higher strike for more profits.
If shares of Snap Inc. (NYSE: SNAP) soar higher in the coming days, our call would quickly increase into a double or triple-digit gain!
ACTION TO TAKE:
- In your brokerage account, locate the SNAP Oct. 16, 2020, $29 call:
- The symbol is SNAP201016C00029000.
- Make sure you choose the right options expiration (expiring on Oct. 16, 2020).
- Choose the $29 strike price.
- Select "call" options.
- Select how many contracts to buy.
- Once you have the right contract, click "buy to open."
- Choose "limit order." (This sets the max price you'll pay per contract).
- Use a limit of $0.45 per contract.
- Click "Day" for TIF (Time in Force).
- Then click "buy" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Buy-To-Open SNAP Oct. 16, 2020, $29 call with a $0.45 limit or better; for the day."
- In your brokerage account, locate the RF Oct. 16, 2020, $12 call:
- Locate the options in your portfolio with the ticker: RF.
- The symbol is RF201016C00012000.
- Select how many contracts you want to sell.
- Once you have the right contract, click “sell to close.”
- Choose “market.”
- Then click "sell" to transmit the order.
You can also call your broker and say, "I want to Sell-To-Close RF Oct. 16, 2020, $12 call (RF201016C00012000) at market."
Now, I’m looking forward to closing out profits from this quickly.
And I’ll be keeping you updated every step of the way.
To your wealth, freedom, and options!
Joshua M. Belanger
Executive Publisher & Founder