Just like that... Christmas came and went.
Now, 2020 is about to be in the rear view mirror and the market will be closed on Friday for New Years Day.
The slow action the last few days will continue into tomorrow, so this will be the last update for 2020.
I want to thank YOU for being a subscriber and wish you and your family all the best in 2021.
I hope you’re ready to start 2021 off with a BANG!
Stay turned - because I have some great ideas and surprises to share with you in the coming weeks.
Now, the fear gauge known as the CBOE Market Volatility Index (VIX) for the S&P 500 is at 22 and above our key level at 22 — indicating that we need to continue to be cautious for a possible shakeout.
Now let’s talk shop…
Buy-To-Open the Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (NASDAQ: TSEM) Jan. 15, 2021, $28 call (TSEM210115C00028000) up to $0.60 per contract or better, for the day.
Right now, we’re holding:
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (NYSE: SAND) Jan. 15, 2021, $10 call (SAND210115C00010000)
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (NYSE: AXTA) Jan. 15, 2021, $32 calls (AXTA210115C00032000)
- Buy-To-Open the Cloudera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDR) Jan. 22, 2021, $15 call (CLDR210122C00015000)
- Buy-To-Open the Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) Jan. 22, 2021, $8 call (COTY210122C00008000)
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (NASDAQ: TSEM) Jan. 15, 2021, $28 call (TSEM210115C00028000)
Let’s keep focused and let the market come to us.
If we stick to our system, we’ll come out ahead.
And I’ll be keeping you updated every step of the way.
One more quick programming note:
I’ll open up the mailbag next week.
Now go enjoy some rest and relaxation.
I’ll have a new trade for you on Monday.
Joshua M. Belanger